Ms. Mommy loves Nail Polish has nominated me for the Sunshine award! Thank you soooo much!! I have answered her questions to me, wayyy down at the bottom of this post
About Sunshine award:
The Sunshine Award is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers. The recipients of the Sunshine Award are: “Bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.” The way the award works is this: Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them. Answer questions about yourself. Select 10 of your favorite bloggers, link their blogs to your post and let them know they have been awarded the Sunshine Award!
The award is given and passed on to “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”
With the recognition of the Sunshine Award comes a list of rules:
- Acknowledge the person who gave this award in a blog post.
- Do the Q&A below.
- Pass on the award to some of your favorite, deserving and inspiring bloggers, inform them and link to their blogs.
Without further ado, a few blogs I have been following, and and would like to pass this onto are:
I really enjoy keeping up with your posts, and I personally would like to make sure you are recognized by the blogging community
And for those blogs …I should also point out there is no obligation to continue this award. If this is not your thing, don’t worry.
The only thing I would love to see, is your answers to the questions
And here….are your questions:
1. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
I see myself married to me amazing fiance, having a career and a happy life.
2. Who was your favorite celebrity as a child?
Hmmm, I loved Macaulay Culkin, because Home Alone movies were one of my favs.
3. What is your favorite food?
I’m Irish, so that’s easy, POTATOES! In any form hahaha!
4. If you were invisible, where would you go?
Into places people are normally not allowed. Like vaults, to see world’s treasures, or the White House Oval Office, or the Vatican’s secret archives etc.
5. What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?
The kindest thing anyone has ever done for me is to ignore my flaws, see the good in me and love me for who I am.
6. If you were on an island, who would you want to be with? Why?
My fiance. I wouldn’t want anyone else! Besides he’s had training in survival so he’d be pretty handy to have around!
7. What was your favorite sitcom growing up?
The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Coronation St. , Goosebumps, Simpsons, Home and Away so many!
8. How many bottles of nail polish do you have? How many is too many?
A little over a hundred. Can’t have too many!
9. What celebrity crush have you had?
Will Smith, Tom Cruise (when I was younger), Liam Neeson!
10. Where do you live and why do you like to live there?
I live in South Korea. I like it here because I can live cheaply, I met my fiance here, I have lots of good friends and it’s so different to home.
I love following Mommy loves nail polish. She was one of the first bloggers that I followed. So it was really special to get this award from her!