Thank you Feera for nominating me for this award! I’m still relatively new to blogging so it’s really great to know I have bloggers like you supporting me! I answered Feera’s questions at the bottom of the post.
So what is the Liebster Blog Award?
It’s an award that was reputedly started in Germany in order to give smaller bloggers recognition for their hard work. You receive this award from a fellow blogger that feels your blog is both worthy & important to them.
The rules are:
1) Post eleven facts about yourself
2) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated
3) Choose eleven people to give this award to (with fewer than 200 followers) and link them in your post
4) Go to their page and tell them
5) Remember, no tag backs
My eleven facts are:
1. My birthday is Christmas day.
2. I’m left handed.
3. I can’t leave things on an odd number, eg. volume, treadmill speed etc! (weird I know)
4. I never open milk cartons the right way I’m too impatient (not the ones with the caps obviously!)
5. My favourite colour is purple, it was also my gran’s, and it’s my moms too.
6. Painting my nails physically relaxes me! It’s therapeutic!
7. I’ve never seen Rocky Horror Picture Show. (My American fiance finds this shocking!)
8. I’ve traveled to 17 countries.
9. My spelling has gotten progressively worse every year since finishing school!
10. I want to have been on every continent before I’m 40. That leaves, Africa, Australia, South America and Antartica.
11. I’m getting married next year 🙂
I had a problem finding eleven bloggers. So many have more than 200 followers! So I just decided to put the blogs I love on here. Some of you have a lot more than 200 followers, don’t be offended! I love reading each of your blogs, you give me ideas, make me laugh and feel connected to a wider community of people, so thank you! 🙂
My eleven questions for you are:
1. What’s your best feature?
2. What’s your dream holiday?
3. What’s your favourite Christmas food/drink?
4. If you could be an animal which one would you be?
5. What’s your favourite nail polish?
6. If you could have a superpower which one would you want?
7. Which celeb would you want to rescue you from a situation? (any situation)
8. Wine or Beer?
9. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
10. Who did you have a crush on when you were a teenager?
11. What was your favourite book when you were a kid?
1. Why did you start your blog?
I needed a hobby and I searched for one I loved but I couldn’t find one, then I realised painting my nails and trying nail art was a hobby! Happy days!
2. Where is your favourite city?
That’s hard! New York was so much fun, but I love my home city of Limerick, Ireland too!
3. If you had to take part in a reality show, which one would it be?
Totally Survivor! Or maybe Amazing Race! Yeah Amazing Race, I’d wimp out of Survivor after about two days!
4. What’s you favourite cheese?
Mild Cheddar, drool.
5. What’s the most embarrassing item of clothing you’ve ever worn?
Um, so many hahaha! Probably an electric blue jumpsuit with a horizontal white stripe across it, I was 6. My brother, who was 4, had an identical one! Shudder!
6. Best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
You’re responsible for everything you do so take control. Those words hit me at exactly the right time in my life to make sense and help me.
7. Coffee or tea?
Both! Coffee in the morning, tea in the evening.
8. What was your first pet?
A dog, golden lab named Captain.
9. Beach holidays or city breaks?
Beach hols in summer, city weekend breaks in Autumn/Winter/Spring!
10. Where are you right now?
In Seoul, South Korea.
11. Steak or chicken?
Thanks again for the award!